Thursday, October 7

: D


one thing i hate about results is the uncertainty of the exact date of release.
it was rumored to be released 3 weeks ago, then 2 weeks ago, and it usually falls on a monday.
so, just imagine, me now being in London, with 7hours difference...i can barely sleep on Sunday night. waiting for my daddy's call!

and finally, my results were released last monday.
well, the good news is...I PASSED!
the bad news is, well...it's not a good passing marks.
it's kind of weird to be in the bottom this time.
i mean, for the last 4 years, not that i want to show off...
but, somehow i manage to stay at least top 10.
and, when my daddy told me my results...
my 1st question was, "are u disappointed?"
i really don't want to disappoint my parents.
but, i think my parents understand the difficulty in passing the CLP.
since the percentage of students passing the exam on their 1st attempt is extremely low.

so, i can start chambering once i'm back in kl!

and, i feel very sad for my coursemates who didn't get through.
especially those that i know always work hard for their studies.
it just shows that our results doesn't reflect our effort.

sigh.


No comments: