Sunday, October 3

3rd Week.

well, it's already my 3rd week here.
how am i feeling?
i guess, i'm feeling much better than the last 2 weeks.
starting to get used to climbing up the bloody stairs to reach my warm room.
used to my small cosy room.
getting smashed in the tube, especially in the morning.
and also the tremendous amount of walking i need to do.
oh ya, and the horrible rainy weather in London.
but it's still hard for me to fall asleep at most of the times, because it's quite noisy even though it's already 1-2am.

class had started about a week now,
and...i'm quite decided with my taught modules,
there's still some uncertainties with my audit course for dissertation.
i'm not sure whether i'm fit to do a dissertation on feminist legal theory,
nontheless...i'll take it as a whole new challenge and attempt it.
it's just 15,000 words....right?

No comments: