Tuesday, May 4

Regret.


Have u even done something, and subsequently regret doing it? I'm pretty sure that, somehow...you will regret doing or not doing something before. Be it something major or minor. At some point, everyone experience this negative conscious before.

Nevertheless, people tend to move on in life. Put the past behind them and continue with their everyday life.

The same happened to me. I did something that I regretted, really regretted doing it. And that was almost 3 years ago. What had been done, impacted my life at that point of time pretty much. Many things changed. Subsequently, misunderstandings occurred too. But then, somehow, I manage to overcome the feeling of regret. In other words, I move on from it.

Yet, almost 3 years later. The same issue came back haunting me.

The deep sense of regret started to feel my mind, my heart, my everything.

I don't think that I can just turn back and say "I am sorry". It's not about my pride, it's just that...if saying sorry can truly mend things, then I suppose those subsequent problems wouldn't even happen. Not to mention that the issue that triggered off those subsequent problems happened 3 years ago.

What else can I do?

Other than feeling what I am feeling now. Which is, regret.

No comments: