Sunday, March 14

Life.


i was just sitting here, staring at the monitor, thinking about what to blog. all my emotions are trapped in my heart and mind. there are so many things that i want to said it out loud, but sometimes, some things are better to left kept.

then just about 10 minutes ago, my mom called me. asking me about one of my secondary school teacher's name. Pn Lim. i would say that she's the nicest teacher in my old school. never once i heard her raising her voice. i can still remember that she is the PK Hal-Ehwal. she teaches maths/add-maths up till form6 level.

my mom asked me whether i know her son's name. her son is few years my senior and he's very smart too. one of the top scorer, and i vaguely remembered that my sister told me that he's studying medicine, so by now he would be already be a doctor.

the reason my mom asked was because, her son just passed away. and he's only 28.
he was at Pulau Perhentian with friends and he drowned.

my heart aches for my teacher. for all his friends. his family.

life is so short.

people always said, enjoy life to the maximum.

what if your life was sacrificed because u're enjoying it?

everything is so unpredicatable.

No comments: