Saturday, March 28

Mind Your Business.

i really appreciate views and opinions from friends and family, especially when i really need it or when i actually asked for it. for example, i'll discussed with my dad about my future planning (though he allowed me to make my own decisions at the end of the day) or when i had some emotional problems, i'll just talk to one my zhi muis. 

what really annoys me is when someone gave me her/his 2 cents when my problem or question was no directed that that someone. i can try to accept it if i deemed ur so-called opinion worthwhile, but the fact that i didnt ask you means that i dont really value ur bloody opinion,ok? 

some ppl just cant mind their own business. if i really want your views, i'll ask....if not. 

1 comment:

Jan said...

wowow, cool down babe!