Friday, March 27

Crappy Day.

Today, is a horrible day.
1) i had to cancel my tuition class due to a replacement class.
2) when i leave for the station, the weather was so so so hot.
3) once i arrived kl station, it was raining HEAVILY. so, i put my books into my bag, wore my jacket to avoid myself getting too wet, and took out my umbrella.
4) once i came out from the station, stupid car splashed water to me. 
5) rain was so heavy and it was windy, my right sleeve of my jacket was drenched
6) kl's draining system was so bad that it was flooded. since i dont have other choice, i had to put my legs into those dirty murky water. and not to mentioned i just sent my sandals to the cobbler! 
7) so not only my jacket is wet, from my thighs to my feet...it was drenched too.
8) my classroom was so freaking cold and i cant wear my jacket cos it's wet, and my jeans are wet. 
9) lecturer gave us assignment when it was almost 9pm, and we have to present it tmr morning at 10am. 

IT'S A CRAPPY DAY! 

2 comments:

winnie said...

i know why it's so crappy for u..because u didn't see me for 1 week ed too!!that's why..haha..

haizzzz..tuition classes just drove me crazy..especially those form 3 devils..arghh!

Jade W. said...

winnie jie...it was bcos of the rain lorh...not u...k? LOL.

aih..screw those noisy kids lar...