Monday, January 5

Exams ALREADY?!

after about 2 weeks of holidays - filled with yamcha session and just chilling around, i had to drag myself to class yesterday.summore it's a saturday...although it has been 3 years since i had classes on weekends, yet i still feel that weekends meant to be spent at home snoring.sigh, not to mention on saturday class im quite alone..none of my close friends took IP. and class drag from 2pm-6pm.
sien sien sieenn!

finally during our 1st break, i rush to the loo and then hang out at the stairs. then a friend came over, we just chat about exam...then only i realised...

JURISPRUDENCE PAPER IS ON THE 13TH OF MAY!

OMG OMG OMG!

our very 1st paper is juris...SHARKS! plus..it's on my dear winnie's birthday...SIGH.i'm so sorry nie, im going to missed ur 21st birthday. i promised i'll replace once my exams are over, ok?

I look at london website...and my timetable will be...


13th May - Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
15th May - EU Law (crap! only 2 miserable days to start memorising?! this is injustice!)
22nd May - Company Law (okok, about a week...do-able.)
4th June - IP Law (it's so unfair! the subject im taking myself is the blooody LAST PAPER!du lan betul! everyone can go party edi, i stuck with that paper..and it ends at 530pm!!!!!!!)

it felt just like YESTERDAY that i took my final exams.and now? final exams are approaching again. uggghh! not fair! some of my friends will finish by 22nd May!

i guess in few weeks time, it's time to ground myself.be a full time nerd. i can't let anything to jeopardise my final year exams..... *shiverssss*

4 comments:

winnie said...

SIGH..really stoned when i saw u writing that ur first paper was ngam ngam on my birthday!I don't care u must replace for me,my 21st!

Anyway..i know that u can handle it well.Study hard ba!Just give me a call when u feel like chilling,but dun make it too often like last year k?hahahah.

Jade W. said...

weii...actually there were few times i duwan de lorh..is u guys drag me out de...hehehhee..but thank God got u guys larh,if not i'l go nuts at home...

sigh..exams..

Unknown said...

(T_T)

Jan said...

jia you!!