Tuesday, November 11

Just Because...

Just because i stare at you,
that doesn't mean i have feelings towards you.
It's just that i think that you're attractive,
for that moment.

Just because i bump into you,
four times in a short span of time,
that doesn't mean i'm stalking you.
It's just that that place is too small.

Just because i refused to give you my number,
despite the countless times you asked, or that you buy me a drink.
That doesn't mean i hate you.
It's just that i know you wouldn't call.

And lastly,
Just because I kissed you,
that doesn't mean I love you.
It's just that the alcohol speaks for itself.






6 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

uh huuh....normal things that will happen during night life rite? should take it easy...lolx.. *my chicks* is top sales 1...not tat easy to get... ;p right, liwei?

Jan said...

right!!

winnie said...

eh hemm..all the things that u write here are about yourself..XD

Jade W. said...

*LOL* yeah, of course it's about myself...
but not all happened in club larh...some happened in my college... ;)

Wendy Greenster said...

awww.... i know that thing in college... it's da THING that blocked the stairway!! uughh~~

Jade W. said...

ishhh...he din blocked the stairway larh, it's because of those pipes.... LOL!