Friday, November 14

Conservative Me.

A few days ago, I was in the pharmacy, getting myself a pack of wet tissues. Since only one counter is open, so I need to wait for a while. I was 3rd in line. Since I have nothing to do, and I'm alone..I was checking out the girl in front of me. Her appearance is what youths today would call "Cool" or "Yeng". She's dressed in a black top, black shorts. And her hair, is half black, half bleached. And since I was behing her, I noticed that she had a tattoo, inked on her neck. It's not that I've anything against tattoo...BUT, I was surprised to see what was inked there. "Made in Malaysia" Even the font is similar to those we found in buatan Malaysia product.... I was thinking .. "oookay, somone thinks that is cooooooool..."

Ok, I'm not trying to be critical. I know some people are critical towards mine too(namely MY SISTER)...but, "Made in Malaysia" well..ok, maybe it's a fake one..but it looks pretty genuine to me.

Since the cashier is taking her own sweet time, I manage to check out more about her. Including the item she's purchasing. When I saw her handing it to the cashier, my eyebrows automatically raised. It's a box of Durex. A BOX. Not a small packet. At that moment, I was thinking...Geez, her partner must be pretty cheapskate...He wants sex, and he can't get his own condoms...

After paying, I manage to have a glimpse of that girl's face. She looks way younger than me. Then again, I was thinking.."What is happening to this world?" It's not that I'm against sex before marriage (I'm not that conservative larh) but, the way people treat sex in such a casual way today, sort of undermined the whole purpose of love making.Look at the meaning behind it...it's about MAKING LOVE to do so, both party must really share a bond, loved each other like there are no other one...not just HAVING PLEASURE...

OK fine...call me conservative.

7 comments:

Wendy Greenster said...

k, conservative Jade-i

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

lolx...
u r so cute liwei...
:)
i non stop luffing at ur post..

Da Devil said...

ok...U r berry conservative....at least she is having safe/healthy sex..rather than some idiot din use any protection at all...hehe

Jade W. said...

da devil, whoever that guy is, he's damn cheapskate larh...need the girl to buy...

karena, that's the least i can do, can cheer u up while u're stressing over exams... =)

qooki said...

made in malaysia XD

Jan said...

lolz!! from the st sentence u described the girl i can sense that she was buying condoms, i guessed it right. well, that guy is a cheapskate i can say.
its great to know that u know how to protect urself.

winnie said...

Haha!I believe that ur FAITH is much more better than MADE IN MALAYSIA!Anyway,ya,this world is changing.Girls buy condom?=.=