Wednesday, August 29

Satu Harapan.

i love this song! not only the melody.i love the meaning of this song!! just want to share with others!

Satu Harapan by Jaclyn Victor.


Biarpun beribu halangan,
Mahu umpatan dari sesiapa,
Takkan ku meng-iyakan saja,
Teman semua, kata mereka...
Tiap hari ku baca,Satu persatu cita-cita,
Mimpi yang terbit dari jiwa,Berkhayalan di minda,


Satu harapan membara dan menyala,
Kan menyinari perjalananku,Sejauh langit biru,
takkan ku berpatah arah,Harapan ku membawa kaki melangkah,
Merasau-rasau kehadirannya,Kan terpahat namaku di ingatanmu.


Biar sekuat mana hati,Menjerit hiba meronta-ronta,
Takku hanyut dalam lamunan,Merintih, menitis air mata,
Harus ku tegar membawa,Harapan ini ke alam nyata,
Agar bisa ku rai angan dan sejuta impian,


Satu harapan membara dan menyala,
Kan menyinari perjalananku,Sejauh langit biru takkan ku berpatah arah,
Harapan ku membawa kaki melangkah,Merasau-rasau kehadirannya,
Kan terpahat namaku di ingatanmu.


Harapan yang tersimpan kian lama,
Menghimpun segala pengorbanan,
Oh,suka-duka ku jalani,
Dengan tabah, tiada putus asa......


english translation:
I Hope


Whatever obstacles that come my way,
Whatever words you say,
I won't be afraid,I won't let myself just sit and cry,
I won't swallow my pride,
Gonna put up a fight,One by one I see the signs,
Every day I read between the lines,
All my dream I've kept inside,
Just waiting for its time to arrive,


I hope that some day,It will come a lot sooner,
I know that my dreams,They will all come true,
A light will shine for me,It will show where I'm heading to,

I hope that some day,It will come a lot sooner,
I know you will see,See me shining thru,
oh yeahI will live forever and you'll remember me, oh...
Nothing that you say will hold me down,
I will scream and shout,I'll get off the ground,


Heard it all before, I won't relent,I just won't give in,
My hopes and dreams will live,Surely you can see the signs,
You don't have to read between the lines,
All the dreams I've kept inside,
Just waiting for its time to arrive,


After all this time I've kept my hopes and dreams,
buried deep inside my heart and waiting,
Day by day, I hope and pray,
Now I feel its right for my time to rise.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! I was reading at the lyrics and thn thought...damn, and what if you dont understand malais...lol and then i saw the english translation!!sweet of you!!

winnie said...

wow axelle is here!nice to meet u axelle..stil remember me?

Jade W. said...

lol...of cos she's still here....