Tuesday, August 7

Reverse Bungee.


about a month ago, me,my sis,yilun,axelle (my YE) and quentin (yilun's YE) went to sunway lagoon.hmmm...i cant really remember what happened, but we had our fun.it was great...and then we saw that they had reverse bungee in sunway lagoon.and it's CHEAP! usually it will cost each person about rm80 above.but it's only rm25 as they have discounts for students.so...me and axelle decided to go for it. (it's not everyday that u can get such a good rate!!!) we were actually very nervous tat time.but when we put our ass on the stupid chair...SHI-ATE!it's so damm hot! (it's in the afternoon) anyways, we bought the dvd tat video tape us.and i sounded so damm stupid in tat damm video.the "thing" shoot us up, the speed is about 120 kmph. but when we reached the highest point..all i can think of is..LIFE'S GREAT!! AARRRGGGHHHH!! the view is so beautiful from up there.im sure it'll be spectacular at night.i LOVE reverse bungee!

3 comments:

catsndogs said...

heyyyy... didnt invite me to go genting also..... :P

Unknown said...

How dared you post this pic??! and what about my copy rights? but i just noticed that you were looking at me with so much love than you are all forgiven now...great day and great DVD hahaha

*i love my mum*

Jade W. said...

genting?? aiyoo..it's in SUNWAY larrr....
dear axelle: wat great love?? *ahhem*