Monday, August 20

Au Revoir, Axelle!

well, after 6 weeks in Malaysia...4++weeks in KL and 1++week in Kota Bharu, Axelle Figard went back to France.I will miss her a lot!!Although she was with my family for only 2++weeks, but we really click, and we had the greatest time! we went everywhere together, even for Leo duties(when she can stay home and rest!) The best parts were like we shared our 1st reverse bungee ride together, she taught me to had Tequila shots, she taught me some of the French culture and the places in France. *sighh* I can't believe she left yesterday night already.But, part of me were not very sad when she left, as I had a STRONG feeling that I may see her again.soon.maybe if i cant see her end of this year, i hope i can have a trip on my own next summer.she's definitely the greatest YE i had ever hosted.she's outgoing,PRETTY,friendly,smart,nice,speak GOOD english,a good dancer...im definitely looking forward to club with her again, and have more tequila...hehehee...! i miss her already!!!!

5 comments:

winnie said...

tequila???li-wei sorry u r not allowed...

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

yup..
no more tequila for u..
oni chivas

Jade W. said...

huh?? not allowed???? WHY NOT!! i dun care!! i want SHOTS!!! mwahahhaaa.....

Unknown said...

I miss you A LOT!we had so much fun together...dear host sister...outgoing, hilarious and what a drink partner!cant wait to see yo in december...b ready for hard parties!!!make sure you are single, my friends are waiting for youuuu hahahahah

Jade W. said...

LOL...i do hope i'll see you in december too! will let you know as soon as i received the approval letter!!