Monday, February 16

14.02.09.


it's Valentine's Day AGAIN. *sigh* it's not that i'm very anti-Valentine's day or anything, but sometimes it just kind of irk me to see those Valentines day decorations and all the shops, cafes are going overboard. welll...maybe it's because i dont have someone special to celebrate larh. hell.whatever...

initially i had some planning with some of my single friends from college, and i ended up being FFK by one of them. well, a bloody long story that totally MADE my Valentine's Day, and the day just started for me.i was like..what the HELL... 

anyways, somehow...later, some of my other single friends decided to have some drinking session (well, more like i decided to drink) so jan,wey and hong came over to my place.


Our Valentine's presents from Hong. LOL.


the drinking begins.....
and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jan, pretending to be emo or really emo?


that's not me. LOL. 

Hong.


both of them were high edi.


i think he's the only guy friend that can piggyback me...


well, though it's not a very grand way of celebrating Vday, but...im glad we manage to call each other out, cos...some of us ended up getting real emo (whatever happens that night, is to be remained only during that night...) and i'm glad that we're able to be there for each other and comfort each other. 

thanks guys, for being there for me too! (: 

3 comments:

Da Devil said...

who FFK u???-_-!!!

Jade W. said...

someone larh...

Jan said...

hell man, u dare to upload the pic!! lolz...yeah right, its "definitely" not u!!

btw, my pic looked so ugly!!