Wednesday, December 17

In the middle of the night...

i'm now in the middle of my company law assignmentl;i know what to write and i know how to write it.yet something is nagging me in my mind, which caused me to take unnecessary breaks. so here i am, glued in front of my desktop and doing other things like blogging, rather than sitting diligently on my study table with my books.

it's weird, i mean with christmas spirits all around me; holidays to look forward to..yet, part of me feel abit...well.down.to exaggerate a little, i'm feeling quite miserable. is it the bulking assignments that was given over christmas holidays?or the fact that i dont understand a shit in jurisprudence?or that i haven't read a bloody thing in my IP book?or that my EU book is so fucking thick that i dont even want to glance at one page?
despite all these, it's quite surprising that non of those contribute to what i'm feeling now.

No comments: