Monday, December 1

I'm Weak.

it's usually quite easy for me to stand up for myself, especially if i'm facing someone i loathed or dislike. or a total stranger that pissed me off.for example, last night i was in 1 Utama, i was rushing to meet my parents, so i was speed walking. and God knows why there was a patch of water on the floor, and it's no where near the washroom.i stepped on the bloody patch of water, and almost sprained my ankle.it was throbbing.i was so pissed off!what if i really sprain my leg... (not to mention the humiliation....) and i saw a security guard walking pass me..and i was thinking; hah!im not going to let this off easily...and i complained to the guard (and slightly raised my voice...) it's not that it helps anything, but..the satisfaction of making some sort of complaint... (Oh God..i sound so evil!)

but, when it comes to people that i'm in good terms with; it's hard to say no.in fact, i'm weak in standing up for myself.
there were various times that i felt that i was used up by those people.being taken advantage of.just today, again i let myself down.i hate myself for being so weak.because of these people, my good friends have to find a way to solve the problems that i brought myself into.and this is not the 1st time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

calm down lady...
hmm..a bit not really understand ur article..anyway...we would like to help u to sovle ur problem if u need help...

(^_^)

chin2

Da Devil said...

haha...if u sprained ur leg...cham lor..will be like me ady...for almost a week,still pain..haiz...

tsk tsk...oledi tell u ady mah..when u dun like..juz say NO...haiz...guess u r too nice...

winnie said...

wong liwei.....u ah....!!!!!

Jade W. said...

chin, im fine.there is no need for me to calm down.

william, u know that it's hard for me to say no.no matter how much i want to do so...sigh.

winnie, what me..?