Monday, October 27

i love my friends.

all this while...i know that God has always blessed me.with a family that always love and care for me. and friends that never failed to be there for me. friends that i've known since form1 and friends from my college.whether it's for 9 years, or 4 years...they are all my best-est friends ever. and as the future unfolds, i know that there are more people that i will meet and get to know. but i'm sure that whoever that i will know in future, all my friendships here would remain.why am i so sure of it? throughout the years before this...i have to admit that not all of my close friends, remained until today my close friends.some came and went.i get upset and i get over it. the friends that are with me today...we remained together until today, no matter what happened at those times. and i really cherish and appreciate it.

last week, my group of friends that i knew since secondary school celebrated my 20th birthday. it's the fourth time they celebrated my birthday.



2008

2007


2006


5 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

im not in the 2005 and 2008...
*manja*

Jade W. said...

changed the 2005 edi..

2008, u're not around..but im sure still got many future birthdays we will celebrate together! =)

Vicious said...

eh...where am I in 2005 ar? bias

Jan said...

wow, the pic in 2005 cannot la!!

Jade W. said...

errr...i dunno y dont have the pic with all of us.the girls one more complete...heheheh...

LOL, yea jan.we look like kids in that pic!