Sunday, December 2

My 2007 Year

it's already December! the end of 2007...i was looking back at all the photos i took in the whole 2007. then i realised how much my life revolves around my friends. hundreds of photos with them, especially during birthday celebrations, many trips with them..such as perhentian, genting (God knows how many times!), singapore, YE camps...wow! how fast time passes by...before i would realised it, i would be the end of 2008 already! *LOL* well, how i felt about my 2007 as whole. let's just said im happy being the person i am now! i may not be the smartest person in class or the prettiest girl in class, but im satisfied, in fact VERY satisfied with what i achieved, gained and experienced through out 2007.plus 2007 made me realised how much is God's presence, love and miracle in my life. God is GREAT!!!
well, another thing about December for me it my trip to France!!just in few more days i'll be leaving! now im busy packing etc etc. my trip to France really make my WHOLE 2007 almost perfect! i love 2007! im sad to say goodbye...

No comments: