Tuesday, December 4

A Lesson to Learn.

i was talking to wendy today, gushing about the details of someone and getting all excited.then she just gave me one simple advice.don't repeat the same mistake.then i just realised how similar my current situation with sth that happened to me few months back with my fav lecturer.what she said is so true.im trying to draw out a perfect image student in front of her, thus subsequently a slight imperfect view of me will change her perception towards me. and now?im doing almost the same thing, just that it's towards a different person and maybe the admiration now is slightly different as well.but as a whole...no doubt that both situations are the same. then i thought about the whole issue myself, thinking that...i am very stupid. i never learn from mistakes. after realising my mistake, what now?will i changed?i step too deep this time, it's now time to step up.i know i can back away completely now, it's impossible. *sighhh* wendy wendy...good thing u reminded me about it. well, now, i just need to try and learn from my mistake.thus treating it like a lesson to learn.

No comments: