Tuesday, September 4

That's It?

as i was approaching to get my results, all i can feel is anxiety.though i try to appear calm, but...who am i fooling?who would not be anxious when they are getting their results?it will determine whether im staying back another year, or going to the next level.i would not deny that, i want a good result.i dont want to just pass.while i was lining up, i can hear my lecturers congratulating a girl that was standing few steps in front of me.and happiness fills that girl's voice.then later, the girl in front of me, was not so lucky.she didn't get through, and i can sense her disappointment and sadness from her voice.then...finally, my turn.i gave them my candidate number, and they are looking for my results from the thick stack of results. and finally.my lecturer annouce my result before giving it to me.my 1st reaction:that's it?that's all?that's what im getting after doing so damm many bloody assignments?i cannot deny that im very disappointed.i hate my result.i hate my overall marks.as i was trying my very best to accept what i get, i realised that...i just can't.people that know me, barely know me; would just approach me and ask, how was ur result?do u know how well ur friend scored?*blah*blah*blah* i know some ppl are just concern about me when they asked.but, i cant help feeling that some ppl just asked me with another intention. i know sooner or later i would get through this (i hope) since the new semester is starting.new, challenging, harder subjects are now awaiting.juggling between tuition,studies,my life would not be easy.but hey, who's life is easy? so...for now, i'll just continue to mourn over my stupid result.

1 comment:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

hmm...
sometime things are not in control by us...even tho u had putting in so much effort or hard work on it...but u will not get back the outcome tat u expected to...things will not happen according to our expectation.. :)cheers~
i know u can stand for it and overcome the obstacle..