Sunday, September 9

First Day.

finally, almost about 3 months of holidays, i started my new semester today.yes, on a sunday.i will have classes every Sunday for this year.and most probably next year too.and this year and next year would be a very, very important year for me and my friends.it's now that will determine whether we get a general degree, or a 2nd upper class.just the thought of it made me felt nervous.anyways, the 1st class of the day.family law.starts at 10 (well, im not taking that paper, but just go and kepo) it's interesting.i like it.maybe because it's my favourite lecturer teaching.hehee.then...our next 3 compulsory papers.tort;land;equity and trust.all papers differ widely from each other.all of them are bulky...some even technical.and i have no choice to do all of them.*sigh* and...lastly, my optional paper that i decided to do.evidence.not many part1 students are doing that paper now....maybe because many lecturers advised us not to take it this yr, because we might "not reach the level of maturity" and.....i dunno lar...i have no other choice.i gotta take it now.well...wat's done is done;wat's decided is decided.i choose my path.so...all i can do now is not only hope for the best;but DO my very best too!

2 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

ala...
start skool ed..
no more night life...
no more clubbing for u rite..
hmm...:p

Jade W. said...

lol...wat no more clubbing...i live to club leh! heheee~