Thursday, July 14

Doesn't make sense.


Since exams ended until today, I have done some traveling/road trip...
And now I have to focus on my dissertation, which is due in about one month's time.
And another one more month, will be the time I say goodbye to London.

A close friend of mine left London last week,
and my question was..any regrets? Yes.
Well, I guess, it's inevitable that we humans will have regrets, no matter how much we try to be perfect.
Imperfection, to me, is how God wants us to be.
So we can always learn from our mistakes.

Until now, I have some regrets, mainly in relation to my exams.
I know that I could have done better.
I know that I could have memorised better.
And now, my last opportunity to push my grade is my dissertation.
I'm currently working on my final chapter, hope it will be good.

...

Last night, I had a terrible headache.
And feel nausea.
It's like a tsunami in my tummy.
At that point of time...
The first person that came into my mind, mummy.
I can remember the times when I had terrible headache,
I will just go knock onto her door,
asked her to rub some tiger balm onto my forehead.

I miss my mummy... :/

...

Was having a jog in the evening,
I thought that I'm feeling better.
But after about 1km of jog,
I start to feel nausea again.
Stopped jogging. Slowly make my way back to my flat.
Then...at that point, I feel even more lonely.
Knowing that there is no one I can call.

...

This blog post doesn't make sense.
Everything is scattered around and doesn't link to each other.
Similar to my dissertation.

...

Shit.


1 comment:

Cynthia said...

You can always call me!!!!!