Sunday, December 26

:(

it has been more than a week now.
since i last see him.

there are many times i feel that i'm thinking of him more than he thinks of me.
and that i missed him 10 times more than the other way round.

sigh.
anyone reading this would have the obvious answer...
that maybe he doesn't like u that much.
i know.
i always know that there is that possibility.

then why am i continuing this?
i hate being in this position.
yet loving the moments when we are together.

i know, i'm contradicting myself.

sigh.

2 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

:D i always have this feeling also but u know what...sometime it might not turned out the way you think he is...he might miss you loads but he dont say it out... just like my bf..i always thinks that he dont miss me and he dont spare his time to me indeed he misses me alot..but he choose to tell Jason but not me~ so you see? :D cheer up baby...at least u know im missing you everyday~ <3

Jade W. said...

her darling, thanks for comforting me... (:
but, the situation ain't the same. sigh.