Tuesday, September 14

Thank you, for being there.

in about 3 days time, i'll be leaving my home country.
i'll be going to London, to further my studies.

i've no idea how to describe the way i feel now.
i do feel excited about the prospect of a new challenge, new life...well, basically new everything.
no doubt that there will be anxiety as well.
to adapt to a totally new surroundings, people and culture.
not to mention that this would be my 1st time to be really on my own, without my family.
the idea of my parents not being just next door,
or my sister wouldn't be a phone call away...
really scares me sometimes.

although it's just one year...but many things can happen or change in a year's time.
not to mention that i wont be coming back for any break within that one year time.

i'm worried that the people whom i close to for so, so many years may change,
my several close friends especially.
or i myself may be different.
this i know is inevitable.
but the question is whether we can accept each others' changes.
all of this remains a puzzle to me.

for the whole of Aug and Sept,
many of my friends did take the effort to meet up with me.
to wish me best of luck and to say their goodbyes.
i really appreciate their efforts, especially those whom i can rarely see.
it touched me so much, to know that, somewhere in their heart, i am somewhat important.

i really cherish the past month a lot
and i'm sure that this would be an encouraging factor to me whilst i am alone there.

thank you, everyone!

No comments: