Thursday, April 30

Freaking Out

now...is 4.51am.and im just done with my outline answer on Free Movement of Goods, which was super boring. and i still had tons of outline answers to be done. not to mention that i havent even start memorising it yet. sigh. im really freaking out now. exams..just in about 2 weeks times. exams...exams...making my life so damn sucky now.

another thing that is freaking me out is that time really flies! im finally in my final year, soon to take my very very final exams of my final year. well, thank God after this final exams, i still have more exams ahead of me nevertheless. i mean, i cant imagine myself out there, in the working world (yea, this sounds damn immature right?) but, im still a kid! im just TWENTY YEARS OLD for God's sake. honestly, i cant imagine myself, dressing up all preppy...going to work.or going to court and face those judges! ~@##$#@$%&*&( the mere though of it kind of freaks me out *shivers*

oookay..enough crapping and freaking out...now...back to....competition policy!!!

No comments: