Friday, February 22

Broken Glass.

what will u do when u are in the verge of losing sth that u tried to hold on to for a long time? will u give it up? or continue to pick up the shattered glasses? this issue had been in my mind for quite some time.and im tired of picking up those tiny glasses. i know that i was the one that broke the glass in the 1st place, and it's my responsible to pick it up and glue those pieces back. i tried. but sometimes, i feel that the small piece of glasses are avoiding me. avoiding my gaze.what else can i do? i used to be very dependent towards this glass. we shared almost everything together. i know it was my own fault to begin it, and i hurt her deeply.but does that mean that our friendship meant nth at all?and that it will come to an end?whatever we talk now were so fake, and i can feel that this is all she wants.whether for now, or forever, i dont know. do i care? i dont know.

to me, a true friendship is hard to find.but i believe that a friendship is akin to any boy-girl relationship. it requires effort from both party. the feeling should be two sided. but now?

so my dear readers...advice me.should i leave those shattered glasses?or i should continue picking up those glasses?

No comments: