Tuesday, November 13

Bringing Out the Worst in Me.

lately, everything just doesn't seems right. lately what i felt?offended, unhappy, disappointed.
sometimes i just dont understand. how could she be so OBLIVIOUS? how could she just utter those words without thinking that it would offend me? how could she LIED to me? How could she just left me out in the COLD, as if she's the only one in charge? worse of all...this "she" is my so-called best friend. My friendship with her seems to be bringing out the worst in me. i start to accumulate all the things she had done or said to me that offended me.i start to point of her weakness, her flaws to myself. i start to compare. i really hate myself for doing this, but i cant stop myself from doing all this.there is a limit in everything.it's just a matter of time now.

2 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

izzit that when frens get along together for a period of times... all the truth face of them will show up slowly?

Jade W. said...

hhhmmm....maybe gua..but i think...sometimes when friends spend too much time together will have conflicts as well..aihh...